help chose my setup

gumati

welcome! that is good budget! so what we need to know to get you the most bang for your buck is listening preferences (movie/music) ratio, listening levels you are wanting and what kind of bass you are looking for.

also your location so we can all look local craigslist around for you.

and are you willing to build anything that is relatively easy? like for subs? my 4 18's were so easy to build and paid 2200 for them and they dominate output wise my dual svs pb-13 ultra i had (4000$). lot of bang for your buck in DIY.

Welcome to the forum!

The quick and easy answer to movies and gaming if you already have a receiver and blu-ray would be the RF-82 II system. You can walk into a Klipsch dealer and order the set for less than the MSRP. Minus the sub and build a couple of your own like Scrappy, and you can cause earthquakes.

Be careful, you might end up like me and scrappydue. Unquenchable thirst for things audio, for things Klipsch.

Perhaps you should go ahead and admit that your real budget is $25,000 and join the Klipsch-ahol Anonymous.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1