Forte 2's For Sale (Sold)

jlfx64

Item is sold/traded!

It pains me to do it, but I need to sell one set of my speakers. They are in excellent functional condition and sound amazing. They will come with Bob Crites titanium diaphragms installed with the stock diaphragms included.

Disclosure items:

-There is a watermark on the top of one of the speakers (pictured). The wood has swelled slightly in the effected area.

-Both of the dust caps on the passive radiators have been pushed in.

-One of the radiators has had some repairs made. It looks to have been done well and it seals well.

None of the issues have any impact on performance, I just wanted to disclose everything up front.

These speakers are hooked up and ready for audition if you are in or around the Tampa area. Looking to get $450. I live in Tampa and would be willing to meet in some of the surrounding areas. I would prefer to sale local, as I have never tried to ship anything like this before, but I would be willing to give it a shot at the buyers expense.

I have attached a couple of pictures to this post, but the rest can be seen in my Craigslist post here: Click Me!

(Apparently, the other pictures are too big for this site.)

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

post-56061-0-71220000-1386607541_thumb.j

post-56061-0-55060000-1386607564_thumb.j

Edited by jlfx64