No sound,No lights. We got nuttin! AARGH!!

Ok,Ive had these 4.1's when they first came out,got them from Klipsch directly. They have served me well.

At some point I upgraded the pod and even purchased the wall mounts. I love these speakers.

However while watching the Allstar game today, the speakers made a strange pfft like sound, the light went off and now I dont get any sound or anything. I just spent 7 innings trying to see whats wrong.I wasnt using them at the time either. I searched the forum and saw something about a fuse.where is this fuse located(praying that is the problem)?

Any help appeciated,thanks.

unplug the control pod from teh subwoofer, unplug the power, plug both back in and really push the contorl pod plug into the sub, it is a tight fit. work now?

you can ot get to the fuse on the 4.1's, that is a 2.1 thing

is your warranty still good?

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

Great, I never thought about unplugging anything other than power cord to switch around on the strip. I just made sure everthing was still plugged in.

As for the warranty, I got these speakers when they came out. It was most probably within a couple of months, if not weeks of their release. I cant remember exactly when unfortunately. I'm going to have to check with my sister, they were a present from her. If the unplugging doesnt do the trick, and warranty is no good, then I'll let you know what the inside looks like :-)).

If warranty is still good then I'll be talking to Klipsch. I at work now,I'll try the suggestions later tonight.

thanks.