Converting AK style Klipschorn Crossover (Bypassing Bass Caps) to old school setup

Max2

I searched guys and girls, but I couldn't find anything showing the different approaches everyone has taken. Feel free to post links or pics if you have them. I am looking for different ideas to bypass the Bass Cap mess and get the signal to the network on the top side. I sort of did a temporary deal on mine by leaving the stock bass network intact and just removed one of the fuse holders and running a wire directly from the woofer through this hole and continuing it to the top side where the network is. My wire is braided and round and little smaller than the fuse hole. Im going to try a rubber grommet to help seal the slop that is there. I couldn't hear a difference in the bass having this slop there, but my OCD wont let me just leave it alone. I know I could cut a whole new wood doghouse cover and add banana couplers and then jumpers, but this would still not offer a direct wire from the woofer to the network. I will put some pics up later.

Thanks Mike. Boy that is some good looking speaker cable they're offering at that site. I really want to try and keep a direct link from the woofer to the crossover, but there may not be a pretty way to do it without adding banana jacks and plugs. There are a lot of people and "garage engineers" here that are way smarter than I am, so I hope a few will chime in with a some pics.