Best Music Conversion Software

joessportster

OK I finally have my music in one folder that i will listen to for awhile,

My next issue is i have about 350Gb of music in Aiff loss less, and about 400Gb in WAV loss less, On external drives, I want to convert

the Wav files to AIFF

( CAVEAT: I am not converting to flac, I do not like the way it stores my music, and I am not concerned with storage space, so no compression needed, I Know they are supposed to be loss less when re formatted to play etc...etc...etc..., If FLAC is your choice i applaud you. It is just not for me)

I have a program that allows me to convert 1 album at a time, I sure dont want to have to convert 1500 albums 1 by 1, I am hoping someone here has used some easy to navigate software that will convert batches

Next question though as WAV does not use tagging, If i converted a batch would i end up with 20 albums stating UNKNOWN :(

I Fear the later is YES they would all show as unknown, In which case 1 by 1 is my option so i can tag them and not be looking at 20 unknown wondering who is who :angry: