WTB Crites CW1526 and CT125. I have parts to trade and cash.

bonzoro

I'm looking for a pair of Crites Woofers (CW 1526 cast or stamped frame) and Crites Tweeters (Ct125), I have some parts I'm willing to trade if anybody is interested in them. I have nice set of Klipsch type E crossovers (I upgraded my Heresy's) and I have a NIB set of M2380 horns(no drivers) which I bought for my cornscala project. The horns bolt to the drivers (D405 etc...) I have cash and these parts. Thanks

I was going to add pictures but I'd have to go buy a $2 camera. 2 Meg limit??? I only have a 10 Meg Camera

I'm sure there are much easier ways than this, but I've got it down where it is quick for me. If I want to add a too-large picture quickly, I drop it on top of my computer 'desk top' and open with the default "windows photo viewer." Then select "open" then "paint" then select "resize" then "pixels" then enter 800 over top the largest value. The other value adjusts automatically to keep the proportion. I then save back to the desk top under a new name then attach to the forum thread.

Edited by Fjd

I got them from Bob. Just seeing if I could save a buck and get them from somebody that didn't need them. As I have seen here, that's not impossible as I bought the xovers from a member here and saved a lot. Thanks