Heresy cabinets may be available

jimjimbo

I have a line on a couple of pairs of Heresy cabinets, not sure yet whether I or II. And don't know yet the condition as this is a new connection, but if anyone is interested, let me know. I've put feelers out for cabinets in a number of spots as I need a good summer project, and came across a nice fellow. If you all have anything in the way of a pair of Heritage cabinets that need some love and affection and parts, please let me know.

generally speaking I have seen far better K701 mid horns (resin plastic) compared to K700 horns (cast metal) looking at the throats. That is not to say there are probably not some clean K700 out there I just have not come across any while all the plastic ones I have seen have been good. Flush mount horns measure better than horns rear mounted behind the baffle. This is just my two cents worth. Have you looked at Bob's little Heresy based two way? Bob will even sell you baffles cut to order that elliptical horn looks excellent. I would expect that this speaker should be able to easily better a Heresy. Best regards Moray James.

http://www.critesspeakers.com/crites-cs-1-speaker-project.html