German translation for LaScala

digjr

I have decided to build a modified LaScala as a center match for my K horns. I have the plans in German and my question is that on page 114 (single sheet) it shows a variation of the bass unit. Instead of the "home plate" looking enclosure it shows a triangle with the front cutout dimensions of a 330mm arc on the top and bottom with the sides cut at a width of 200mm. The original plans show a rectangle of 335mm x 77mm. Should I stick with the original or use the specs pn page 114? If someone can translate the following it might shed some light. "Abb. 98 Bafshorn mit kleinen Abmessungen (Nach "Bygg sjalv" der schwedischen Fachzeitschrift "Radio och Television, Stokholm)"Text The modification will be that while the bass will be LaScala the top will have the Belle appearance. Thanks

Its been a long time, but here goes...

Not sure what the abbreviation "Abb." is, the rest is this:

98 basshorn with small dimensions (after "build yourself" the Swedish technical periodical "Radio and Television", Stockholm)

I would stick with the original design unless I knew exactly what the effect of the other design would be.

• 2 weeks later...