Strange Klipsch Label...

barch

I recently picked up a subwoofer that appeared to be a klipsch brand sub. I did not really look at the label like I should have. The label has "120V Black" with the serial number of 101076809010530. It just does not seen like a standard Klipsch label. After searching around it appears that the sub is suppose to be a RPW-10. I have looked at several RPW-10 and they have copper colored emblems. Mine is the silver colored version. It works great but I want to know if I ended up with a knock off subwoofer?

You can see the photos in the sub woofer and the label in the subwoofer section. 

Thanks and any information on this would be nice. 

Barch

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/153527-question-about-sub-and-its-label/

Edited by barch

It appears to be a legitimate Klipsch sticker.  I've seen some floor models of the new reference series sporting white tags - the older Gen I Reference series also used white-face labels.

You could also call Klipsch for serial validation too perhaps.  But I am rather confident you've got a legit product.