O F F I C E - SpEaKeR Pr0n Th43@D - Just getting through the work day

SuBXeRo

This is how i get my giggles from 9-5 or longer!  2 Quartets i got off of craigslist for $150.00 almost 2 years ago and have been serving my needs for sound....awesome quality sound and enough bass to break the office.  My trusty HK receiver has been spanking speakers for over a decade (i think its almost 15 years old) and it sounds just as good as when i got it.

C'mon, show us how YOU get through the day.  You can see how my quartets get down before the party and well....they prefer less cover up at the after party....just saying, they are pretty bada$$  BTW, De@dM@u5 has been rocking all day, i am a bit EDM'ed out.....almost.  I did ask my boss for a Molly today....like wall anchor molly, he got a kick out of that.  

Then i mounted my Owl, i posted it to facebook with this caption (i do real estate management) "New wall art for the office. When you come in beotching about insignificant crap I will have you address Mr. Owl, he can also tell you how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop.."

My Quartets get me my happiness...all day and make it possible for me to not go stir crazy.

post-37112-0-25980000-1420582994_thumb.j

post-37112-0-83380000-1420583035_thumb.j

post-37112-0-94740000-1420583510_thumb.j

Edited by SuBXeRo
  • Like 1