Selling Pair of 1987 Khorns Oiled Oak

JlWinchester100

Guest Steven1963

Just bad luck for me, I suppose. I've been lurking here for 6 months or so looking for khorns remotely close to me(distance wise). Checking the garage sale section (only) everyday and twice on weekends. Then on the day I finally join....... just what I'm looking for appears. Sooooooo close........

Ive had a WTB thread over at AK for about 2 months which has yielded nada........

Maybe its a sign to just buy Cornscalas?

I'm not sure they are completely sold yet. Earl requested that she post them on Audiogon to see if she could do better.  I suggest you take a look over there and offer her whatever you feel comfortable paying. 

Of course, I could have it all wrong and get attacked for just trying to say my piece. I apologize in advance to anyone who thinks I've stepped out of bounds.

Just bad luck for me, I suppose. I've been lurking here for 6 months or so looking for khorns remotely close to me(distance wise). Checking the garage sale section (only) everyday and twice on weekends. Then on the day I finally join....... just what I'm looking for appears. Sooooooo close........

Ive had a WTB thread over at AK for about 2 months which has yielded nada........

Maybe its a sign to just buy Cornscalas?

Hi Eddie, I sent you a PM.  Enough said on this thread