Therion song

mxr dad

Just thought I would share this. I enjoy it and curious to see if any of you would enjoy it. 

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/rtb__iHgqNw

I respect Therion. I saw them at one of the Prog Power USA shows. Having said that, I just can't get into them. I love Vanden Plas. They incorporate some similar stuff as Therion does. That goes back to...... I really respect them, but they don't grab me. 

Bryant

• Like 1

Yeah, it really depends on which "era" or year the albums were released. The early years they had that growling vocal sound which wasnt working. Then they cut an album (or albums) with a full choir/symphony and thats what got them more exposure. If you listen to the early stuff, you would swear it was a different band. If you hear them playing a song with those rough vocals and you dont like em, dont judge them on that, you might be surprised what the other songs sound like. What a huge sweep in sound.  

More songs I like form them are:

The Invincible.

The Siren of the Woods. 

Clavicula Vox

There are many others I cant think of now but absolutely worth looking into. The MP 3's off Youtube sound great with this band. Thanks for recommending Vanden Plas. I will have to check them out.