"Unthinkable" Samuel Jackson movie "torturing"

Karsoncookie

Very good, I believe VERY real, could be happening RIGHT NOW as we sit in our living rooms with our scotch and cigars and Klipsch's ..

BUT VERY frustrating due to intrafamilial within the interrogators crap.

They constantly limit the Pro.

Till he goes stupid uncontrolled at the end to comply.

Very upsetting.

I tell you, I remember waking up 9/11/01 to see the news.

I think we all know it's just a matter of time , nobody can watch everybody, or have privy to their thoughts.

The next time, I believe just a matter of time, may be substantially more casualties.

I can't bring up who the perp's might be not to get locked.  

Pissed off, wish I was younger and more physically able  to do at least something, Lars

RCB - Would you please restate rephrase what you are saying.

WHO here is the "bad" guy.

Are you saying the interrogator, or did I misunderstand you ?     Lars

OK, one guy is a bad guy....that's the Hollywood actor portraying the terrorist. The other guy is a real bad *** Mfer who will stop at nothing ( except if hes joined by his wife for a super healthy organic picnic lunch on a beautifully groomed lawn ) to extract needed information.

I think their both "bad" ( for obvious reasons ) but the one whos badder  ( badder as in gooder ) in this case is Jackson.

Ok, so if I understand you, you would (If given two choices) Cause I am blind to any others, would be in the camp to stop Jackson?

So then , you would rather have multiple millions dead because what Jackson may do is "wrong".?? 

My Wife worked with Special Ed kids her whole life.

It was her LIFE loving those children.

And I am next to Her.

But in the movie situation , again that I think is VERY real, it goes down to 2.00 vs 10 million.

Do the math. (basic arithmetic actually).         Lars

We watch on the evening news Boko Haram  killing schoolchidren by the hundreds in ongoing compounding incidents.

And they say, it's because they should not learn.

I guess they want them "barefoot, pregnant, and stupid" 

And now we have this ISIS stuff.   Lars

Lars, I am very aware of special needs children/adults having one in my own immediate family. Also, my Sister has just retired after 40 years of teaching special needs children.

I consider myself an educated individual with well over 6 years of High School but for the life of me I cant understand your question.

Lets leave "children" out of the equation and just speak of life. That being the scenario, I would allow Mr.Jackson to proceed with his assignment.

Edited by RCB1725