Marantz 2330 receiver - Serviced, cleaned, and relamped SOLD

alexg5775

Marantz 2330 for sale. Serviced, cleaned and relamped 4/9/15. Receiver looks and sounds great. AM Antenna on back of receiver is loose so antenna is being held up by a zip tie and one of the knobs in the front has a scratch on it (can be fixed or changed for a few dollars.) Everything else and faceplate looks great. Some say this is the BEST sounding marantz receiver EVER. Do some research. Powerful underrated 130 real watts x 2 at 8 ohms and classic beautiful warm marantz sound. Call me or text me for more info.

Location Miami Fl. Might be willing to drive as far north as Orlando to  make transaction happen. for klipsch forum members.

Alex

post-31857-0-02520000-1429097116_thumb.j

Edited by alexg5775

Marantz 2330 for sale. Serviced, cleaned and relamped 4/9/15. Receiver looks and sounds great. AM Antenna on back of receiver is loose so antenna is being held up by a zip tie and one of the knobs in the front has a scratch on it (can be fixed or changed for a few dollars.) Everything else and faceplate looks great. Some say this is the BEST sounding marantz receiver EVER. Do some research. Powerful underrated 130 real watts x 2 at 8 ohms and classic beautiful warm marantz sound. Call me or text me for more info. 305-335-4796

Location Miami Fl. Might be willing to drive as far north as Orlando to  make transaction happen. 950 shipped and insured  for klipsch forum members.

Alex

Serviced, cleaned and relamped    what degree of service ?

Marantz 2330 for sale. Serviced, cleaned and relamped 4/9/15. Receiver looks and sounds great. AM Antenna on back of receiver is loose so antenna is being held up by a zip tie and one of the knobs in the front has a scratch on it (can be fixed or changed for a few dollars.) Everything else and faceplate looks great. Some say this is the BEST sounding marantz receiver EVER. Do some research. Powerful underrated 130 real watts x 2 at 8 ohms and classic beautiful warm marantz sound. Call me or text me for more info. 305-335-4796

Location Miami Fl. Might be willing to drive as far north as Orlando to  make transaction happen. 950 shipped and insured  for klipsch forum members.

Alex

Serviced, cleaned and relamped    what degree of service ?

To answer your questions to the best of my ability...

I took receiver to my local shop called Reflection Electronics here in Miami. I know people who have used them before and they do good work. Caps were checked and ones needing to be changed were changed, diodes as well. Unit was thoroughly cleaned with deoxit. Everything was inspected and cleaned and unit is running good. Person i bought this from took good care of unit and unit was barely used, he told me. He had bought it from original owner. Guy who did the work on the receiver said its one of the best and clean vintage marantz he has seen. Lamps that needed changing were also changed. Sounds really really good on my cf4's and heresy II. Comes with a 30 day warranty, which would probably be done or close to done when sold.

Alex 

Edited by alexg5775