Seattle Area: (2) Ultra 2 Subs, DBX Xover & Samson SX2800 Amp $1000

jjptkd

I'm getting ready for a move and seriously need to down size my setup. What I'm offering here is a pair of the Ultra 2 subs, a brand new, still in the box DBX electronic crossover and a Samson SX2800 amplifier. The sub cabinets do have damage from shipping but they are air tight and work perfect, really wouldn't take much to touch them up if needed. The crossover I ordered from Partsexpress and it's still in the box unopened. The Samson amp I bought used and it has some slight bending on a couple of the rack mount ears and some scratches here and there but it works perfect. I'm just trying to sell this as a set to avoid having to store these. Asking price is less than I paid for everything and pretty reasonable considering the performance of the set.

I'm offering these for local pick up only or I could meet up within a reasonable distance, possibly further for a fee. Actual pictures will be up soon, thanks.

Jesse