Klipsch Kartoon

WMcD

Are you people still critiquing my self portrait ?

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow

of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath

borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how

abhorred in my imagination it is!

Old Billys stuff still hangs in there.

How about some New Billy stuff.

But, soft! What light through yonder Klipsch box breaks?

It is the beast, and ex-wife-debt is the son of a Well you get the picture. One is worth a thousand words. Too bad she took all of those too.

BOOM!!! Whoa ! Where are we ?

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Arkansas anymore. We must be overugh the credit cards limit. Eek.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

Bubba -

Waxing poetic again? Take my word on it and stick to the mental gymnastics...We make a fine team of chinese acrobats, yes we do... Show me Show me how you do that trick. Here, here, take that leap, I'll spot you....Ooops sorry, I got distracted, Hope it didn't hurt too much. Well maybe I need to work on the team part...Never was much of a team player. Hmmm, perhaps a thought for a New Year's Evolution.

Ta Ta Billy Be Bad, Billy Be Buckley, BuBBa, Bubbaloooooo, BeezleBub and Be there or Be Square...(hmmmm ran a Bit short on that one. But remember, I'll Be Back.

Oh. YOU"LL be back. What about my back? What's with this oops stuff. Explain oops to me would you.I don't want to hear oops.Oops ain't an option in this routine.

The word 'oops'is taboo around here.There's no room for oops. Not "oops I forgot" or "oops I didn't see you" or "oops I was distracted" or "oops I had my hands full" or any other oops you can think of. When I expected you to spot me I didn't mean making me into one on the pavement. That's it for me. I'm packing up my trampoline and hammer and going home.Look what your oops did to my hat!Hat.gif Here you go. Try using your oops excuses on these guys.icon97.gificon98.gif

Look at these animals. I have one fall an every flompy wants to get into the act! What a couple a maroons.A real pair of gymnasties these two are.Just great!Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone who can pull a rabbit out of a hat.'Oops'.Yeah I'll have to remember that word the next time I'm in a 47 car pile up on the Turnpike. Maybe there's a spot for me there. When people use the abbreviated form of "oopsie daisy" it becomes 'Oops' which takes on entirely different meaning when the body flying is the hare.What's next shooting me out of a cannon? Forget it. Then I'll hear "oops! No net!"(Don't even think about saying what you were thinking after that line)

Vrooooooooooooooooooom

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

One little Ooops and you go off the deep end on me. Geez, and you didn?t even get hurt that bad, 6 weeks and the cast will come off. Oh, you're PO-ed about the pins? Don't worry, the surgery to take them out won't be near as bad as when they put them in. Plus they give you plenty of goodies to ease the pain.

Now you presume to know what I am thinking? What? do you have ESP? I might agree if we were talking Egocentric Senseless Perversities, Eeekonomically Suicidal Proclivities or even Especially Salty Primavera, but a mind reader you aint. Or did that short (it was only 12 hours) period of unconsciousness clue you in to some mystical source of preternatural power? I think not. Delusional, yep that's the diagnosis, and buddy-boy the prognosis ain't good. Pure Looney Tunes I tell ya.

You know we shouldn't even be having this conversation here, the topic troopers are patrolling fairly heavily these days. I'd hate to see a wacked out wabbit spending time in the pen, so to speak.

Klipsch Cartoons Anyone?

cwm4.gif

This message has been edited by cluless on 09-04-2002 at 08:04 AM