SOLD: PS Audio 4.6 (class A) preamp with separate power supply

Breakdown7

I am offering for sale my PS Audio 4.6 preamp.  This is a Class A preamp with separate power supply and MM/MC phono stage.  The volume and balance controls are stepped potentiometers and feel very solid/professional.  It functions perfectly with no scratchiness in controls or other issues.  The phono stage can be switched between MM/MC internally with a switch and sounds very nice.  Another option on this that I personally love is called "Straightwire", which basically makes this preamp a passive unit.  I enjoyed this option running an amp directly without any coloration of a preamp whatsoever.  This mode basically functions as a stepped volume control directly to your amp.  My system has enough gain for this function, which is how I usually ran this preamp.  I don't think this can be beat for my asking price of $300.  It has a few minor scratches here and there but very nice overall.  Buyer pays shipping and 3.5% fee if choosing to use PayPal.  

SOLD

post-54981-0-69620000-1435422424_thumb.j

post-54981-0-48620000-1435422448_thumb.j

post-54981-0-57140000-1435422463_thumb.j

post-54981-0-53180000-1435422478_thumb.j

Edited by Breakdown7

• 1 month later...