CLOSED: Klipsch Fortes w/upgrades - $450 (Boise, ID)

mrcircle

Thanks for your appreciation, mrcircle.  In my brief experience with it, I was surprised to hear greater definition [EDIT:] with the TI diaphragms from the bass all the way up to treble as well as mid-range instruments, which probably means the stronger reproduction must have extended well up into bass notes' overtones.  Anyway, I agree with everything you say.  It must be said, however, that most forum members who have them prefer the Ti.

Edited by LarryC

So glad you are in sonic heaven--those speakers sure sounded great on Sunday.  Besides, how can I not help out a fellow music lover/Klipsch owner?  Especially one so trusting (I still can't believe you let me start cranking around on your turntable so soon after meeting...).  We'll be in touch!

-Jason

(By the way Larry--you should contact me when you are going to be in Boise again.  We still have to compare Joule/vintage K-Horn setups...)

Edited by jstrid
  • Like 1

So glad you are in sonic heaven--those speakers sure sounded great on Sunday.  Besides, how can I not help out a fellow music lover/Klipsch owner?  Especially one so trusting (I still can't believe you let me start cranking around on your turntable so soon after meeting...).  We'll be in touch!   -Jason   (By the way Larry--you should contact me when you are going to be in Boise again.  We still have to compare Joule/vintage K-Horn setups...)

Great idea, Jason.  I'll PM you and mrcircle some contact info.  I've been coming twice/year, will probably be back mid-December.

Larry 

Edited by LarryC