is this SS amp any good?

mace

Scuba Colin,

" too love Montreal - a taste of Europe "

Taste of Europe?! LOL Many spots in the city smell and feel like manu american large cities.Crime,drugs and hoes.European my posterior yes

Any city looks good when you visit,when you start to live and work there you will lose the "European taste".

I know Europe(born there,lived there and did a year trip around it).

Then what taste is Chicago? and N.Y.?

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Well, I have been to a fair amount of cities and I think Montreal is one of the best and I was with a born and bred Quebecian that week who had moved to Quebec City (has a flat in old Quebec with terrace). And he misses the hell out of Montreal. Earz, I'm beginning to think you aint the typical Montreal fare anyway! heh.... You belong in Jacksonville, FL! Or perhaps, Cleveland, Ohio.

Plateau Mont Royal definitely has a funky "off" feeling and to say that Montreal is like any other US city is not on the right track. Hell, cant you take a compliment? Of course, you have a liberal population there and I know that is about the furthest thing from your "plateau."

Heh...get out some more and see some good jazz. Did you catch Sonic Youth at the Medley? heh....

kh

Mobile,

"Earz, I'm beginning to think you aint the typical Montreal fare anyway!"

No I am not

No I did not see any live shows in a few good months of late,work takes too much of my time right now.Hey I post from work! LOL Shhhhh dont tell the boss

TheEAR(s) Now theears