Free Vinyl (Latin Music)

Jim

I posted back in early July or so about a bunch of Spanish music I purchased. I have just finished up cleaning each album and playing it to see what I liked, and what I didn't. So out of a little over 200 records, I have about 100 I'm willing to let go of. Some are in Good condition with some surface noise, but none of them skip. Some are in Very Good condition, and some are Mint. A few are still sealed.None are in poor condition.All have their jackets and most have their inserts.

I'm not into slower Romantico, Orchestral, Latin Bugaloo, Slow Latin Jazz, Latin Fiesta types of music. The music is going to range from the 1960's up to the 1980's. I'm not looking to make any money on them, just pay shipping and you can take what you like. I don't have a list put together yet, but will try to get one within the next few days.

I'm looking to see if there's any interest here before I decide on other options.