female vocalist's, instrumental's?

marksdad

i love my klipshe's, and i need more input on instrumental's, i hear music in a veru new way now and i want to explore more sound variations, plus i hear the sound quality found on cd's purchased through the record clubs is substandard, is this true, or is this a good way to get good cheap music?

I don't beleive that the record club discs are substandarded they're cheap because of the volume moved as well the shipping charges alone would make up the difference in price (the geat equalizer).

You could hunt down a used CD shop or even check out the libary to help satisfy your hunger for a new listening medium.

John

""A Decade of Diana

Even with a decade of discs released so far, I cannot get enough of her music. "She is," as Robert Palmer sings, "my addiction." Diana is not as darkly moody as the crooning Billie. While stronger than K.D. Lang, she does not show off the impressive extension of Sarah McLachlin or Whitney Houston. Diana does not have the higher lilt of Linda Ronstadt. Her work is stronger, more polished, more engaging than the wonderful Patricia Barber or Holly Cole. If you like artists such as Billie Holiday, K.D. Lang, even Linda Ronstadt, I think you will like Diana Krall. If you appreciate the work of Patricia Barber and Holly Cole, you will relish Diana. ""

------------------

Colin's Music System Ak-2 Khorns & Klipsch subs; lights out, tubes glowing & smile beaming!

Diana Krall is excellent, i agree. I just got her album a few weeks ago. Another female that I love is Sarah Brightman, probably just about my most favorite. I really love opera, and now that I think of it, Inva Mulla Tchako is one awesome singer. What a powerful voice. Norah Jones is nice as well as Sarah McLachlin and Linda Ronstadt.

Anyone know what song it was that Memorex used to show off their cassettes? Its was Linda Ronstadt (i think) who sang it...

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me