Linkin Park - Reanimation

justin_tx_16

i now have all three linkin park cd's but non of their hybrid theory stuff (the original name of hte band). i also picked up 311, john mayer, eminem, nickleback, puddle of mud, default, the calling, flickerstick, matthew good band, and a few others... kylie minouge... spent a ton this week on cd's and headphones (hd600)... money well spent! Smile.gif lord of the rings... the list goes on and on....

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

ah... one step closer... hmm... guess I know what I'll be buying tommorow! It's the only one I don't have. Yeah, it's great music. I made a copy of the reanimation cd, just so I could keep it in my car...

------------------

I am Canadian!!!

hmm... good question, haven't really thought about that. I don't really classfy music. But if I had to take a stab I'd say rock/technoish/something else, but I don't really know... all I know is I love listening to Linkin Park... my fav song on the reanimaition cd is My december.

------------------

I am Canadian!!!

i am so with you on that. same goes for incubus, they are an excellent band, and the singing is awesome espeiclaly since they actually can organize all the instruments into such euphony, but then there is that 10 seconds of screaming that just leaves me... well, wishing they werent screaming.

now with linkin park, i kinda like the screaming like in crawling, it really gets the message out

check out Warning by Incubus if you have'nt. If you believe in the Bible and what have you, there is an even deeper meaning that gave me the chills.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

it's funny because I don't really pay much attention to the lyrics initially... then after hearing the song a few times, I get the "deeper meaning" of the songs... not that all of them have a deeper meaning if any meaning at all. I like Incubus too, don't have there cd, but have all their songs on my computer. I think the screaming is suitable for some songs, but not other's, then of course there is more and less screaming in some than others. I don't mind a little bit, but if it's like every song, then I tend to get a headache... but I agree, it's good with songs like crawling and one step closer. Also, I think they did a good job of in the end. Like the video too...cwm30.gif

------------------

I am Canadian!!!

"Got this cd at target yesterday for $13.98. It is excellent. Been jamming it ever since i got the cd. from my car to my computer, to my ht, and then to my new HD600's! (i got them!!!)"

" now have all three linkin park cd's but non of their hybrid theory stuff (the original name of hte band). i also picked up 311, john mayer, eminem, nickleback, puddle of mud, default, the calling, flickerstick, matthew good band, and a few others... kylie minouge... spent a ton this week on cd's and headphones (hd600)... money well spent! lord of the rings... the list goes on and on...."

justin, how did you go from wyclef jean to this crap? puddle of mud? linkin park (their lyrics mean nothing) and the singer sucks. eminem....god. mayer is pretty awesome, though.

for gods sake man, get some pearl jam.

Smile.gif

------------------

email me @:

skpathak24@socal.rr.com

IM me @:

TheSureelist

well just about everything Justin listed I like as well, except for Eminem. I occasionaly listen to his music for a good laugh. And Wyclef, yes I like Wyclef, good stuff. But there's nothing wrong with any music really, it's just a matter of personal taste and opinion.

------------------

I am Canadian!!!

quote:

Originally posted by JasN00b:

i swear... i've never gotten below a 100 on a spelling test in like 10 years of school...

yet i still cannot spell "gnere" or "shecdul"

LoL It happens to the btes of us (hehe)

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me