For Sale Dell V505 All-In-One Inkjet Printer... $50 shipped!

teaman

Hi guys, I have a nice Dell All-In-One Inkjet V505 Inkjet printer. It is in good working condition. I just bought a new and larger HP Officejet Pro printer so I no longer need this one. 

I am asking $50 for the printer and will pack and ship carefully.

It comes with a half full color cartridge plus a second full unopened color cartridge as well. Will need a black cartridge but they are available at Staples and the like for about twenty bucks.

Detailed item info

Product Information

Suitable for office, the Dell V505 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that satisfies your printing, copying, scanning and faxing needs. The Dell printer prints at the speed of 31 ppm for black and 27 ppm for color, letting you print multiple pages in few seconds. The Dell V505 features a built-in duplexer that lets you perform printing at both sides of the sheets, and saves time and resource. As the all-in-one inkjet printer employs PictBridge technology, you can directly print photos from your digital camera. With a compact design, the Dell printer can effortlessly fit in any place. The Dell V505 has a paper tray that stores up to 100 pages, thus avoiding the hassle of frequent loading of paper.

Product Identifiers
Brand Dell
Model V505
UPC 884116006923

Key Features
Printer Type All-In-One Printer
Technology Inkjet
Output Type Color
Black print speed up to 31 ppm
Max Resolution (BW) 4800 x 1200 dpi
Color print speed up to 27 ppm
Max Resolution (Color) 4800 x 2400 dpi
Platform Linux, PC

Technical Features
Extend Printer Technology Inkjet
Interface USB 1.0/1.1, USB 2.0
Memory Card Compatibility Compact Flash Type I, Compact Flash Type II, Memory Stick, Memory Stick DUO, Memory Stick Pro, MicroDrive, MiniSD, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital (SD), xD Picture Card

s-l1600.jpg

Overall a nice printer. PM me if interested.

Thanks, Tim

• 2 weeks later...