Wanna Buy These Cornwalls ??

DANOCASTER

Hey Klipsch Family..

Thought I post here in case anyone wanted these. I know I could get more on Ebay but in another effort to "spread the love"- you guys get 1st dibs. But I cant deal w/shipping so you gotta come to Nashville.

I paid $850 for these and I wanna get that outta them. They are CBR's that were finished w/ laquer and he actually did a pretty good job. They come w/the optional risers also. They are from the early 80s. Serial #s 8416378,8416379. Drivers are all original (K77,K57,K33)and work great. B3 network inside.

Lemme know if you have any questions.

YEAH..I'm sticking w/ the Chorus 1s. The CWs were just too big in this room and I kinda preferred the smoothness of the Chorus.

Mobile..how many pairs?? Man, I dunno. 5-6 pairs. Ever since I was a kid I lived by "If some is good, more is better!!". That'll get you in ALOT of trouble ( and it DID !!) and it kinda got the better of me here. I was estatic about the first pair of Chorus 1s I got and I'm gonna stop there. That said...I will probably end up buying EVERY cheap pair I have come thru our store. If not only just to check em out !!

I just got these for $850 and was gonna drop $550 into ALKs and I just rather spend all that money on some cool Neve Mic pres I found for the studio.

So thats my story and I sticking w/ it...well...for now. (LOL)