Which receiver will run my Klipsch Reference Premiere setup best?

XciteMe

There is still at least one Sherbourn SR-120 receiver listed on Ebay. I would put that Sherbourn receiver up against anything.  125 real watts per channel across the front and 75 real watts per channel for each of the other four channel. My Yamaha RX-V2700 with a supposed 140 watts x 7 was drowned out at about 1/3 volume. Not even in the same league. 73 lbs of power waiting to be unleashed. Definitely worth looking into!

Tim

Edited by teaman

Hi teaman, I am a newbie to this, Please make some suggestions for me

What equipment do you have and what are you looking for? I know myself I am not about to cut holes all over my ceilings for Atmos and after hearing some Atmos tower top speakers I don't care for them either. If you have a plan for seven speaker set up the Sherbourn AVR is an amazing receiver. Let me know what you need help with.

Tim

• Like 1

Hi Tim,  

I purchased Klipsch RP-260F(2), RP-450C(1), R-112SW(1), CDT-5800-C I(2), I have the room pre-wired for 2 ceiling Speakers for Atmos.

Need your Expert help to decide on AV Receiver and 2 In-ceiling Speakers for Atmos.

I have 2 speaker in kitchen and 2 speakers in Office, and want to use multi zone Receiver for these speakers also

Rave

Edited by rrbraju

Hi teaman, I am a newbie to this, Please make some suggestions for me

What equipment do you have and what are you looking for? I know myself I am not about to cut holes all over my ceilings for Atmos and after hearing some Atmos tower top speakers I don't care for them either. If you have a plan for seven speaker set up the Sherbourn AVR is an amazing receiver. Let me know what you need help with.

Tim

Hi Tim,  

I purchased Klipsch RP-260F(2), RP-450C(1), R-112SW(1), CDT-5800-C I(2), I have the room pre-wired for 2 ceiling Speakers for Atmos.

Need your Expert help to decide on AV Receiver and 2 In-ceiling Speakers for Atmos.

I have 2 speaker in kitchen and 2 speakers in Office, and want to use multi zone Receiver for these speakers also

Rave

Edited by rrbraju

Hi Tim,  

Rave

What kind of budget are you working with Rave?

Hi Tim,  

Rave

What kind of budget are you working with Rave?

I don't have a budget in mind, what ever Receiver goes well with the above mentioned Speakers