Need Alot of Help with my 5.1's

kyl3

Hello, my name is kyle and i have owned my Klipsch 5.1's for almost one year. Just recently within the last 2 weeks or so have my speakers began to "break" What happens is one minute the speakers are fine, then the next they ONLY play sound from the sub-woofer, it sounds like bass but it has some distinct sounds to it. I have formatted since and installed the drivers correctly, so my guess it is hard ware problem with the speakers. PLEASE help me figure this out i really miss my 400 dollar speakers that dont work. If you want to eamil me please do, and post some replys here, thanks kyle.

------------------

- k y l 3

that may be good... see if youc an returnthem to them, if they will honor the manufacturer's warranty and then buy them again and get teh 4 eyar warranty just to be safe, or see if they will let you exchange them and get the warranty with the exchange, just insurance Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

Don't give up so fast! Remember Best Buy is an authorized Klipsch dealor...This means your warranty is solid (by either them or Klipsch). Do you have a cancelled check or credit card statement for the purchace. Use it to prove date of purchace and all should be fine.

Did you register the speakers with Klipsch--you can do it now online.

If no help--call Klipsch, I've always found them to be completely helpful.