Transcendent preamp, grounded Grid by Rosenblit

eth2

Right. I first joined the forum in 2002 and was the not-particularly-proud author of many thousands of posts before venturing away for a bit to focus on building and repairing components. I've been rather used to such viewpoints; the old days here got pretty amazing at times...

My point was really just that I find certain so-expressed opinions unjustified, particulalrly in this case where an extraordinarily talented designer is not coveting and hiding the specifics of his inventions but rather overtly and very generously sharing them at arguably very reasonable price points. I also have enough technical knowledge of hollow state audio electronics to be able to apply the description of "extraordinarily talented designer" with confidence.

Transcendent Sound is not a new topic of discussion here. It's been brought up numerous times in the past, and there have been a number of past and present forum fellows who have owned and greatly enjoyed TS equipment.

Edited by erik2A3