https://accounts.craigslist.org/eaf?postingID=5617727435&token=U2FsdGVkX185MjgxOTI4MZr9dwaGAqH6rnBEl755Rqh2CCg3HXLMQTeW-1dZflAhHSGN1F4ITBdJnNa__ew9FTU16yHMCZVe

hogwylde09

I just figured out how to post in Garage Sale, I was't subscribed DUH! Tapatalk a bit confusing but getting there. I may go look at this pair today. Questions, besides overall condition, they are hooked up for listening. I have gotten the bottom line price, $850.00. Besides 1 missing badge. I know I saw a few at the gathering, are they obtainable? If all drivers are good, is this a fair deal? They do have the removable backs. I think he said 1982 models. I will get the serials before purchase and just confirm by the timeline D/L. Thanks in advance, I know I can count on all of the great folks here on the Forum. hogwylde

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Now he wants a grand. No dice for me. He can keep 'em. Changes his mind dialy. I will find an honest seller eventually in my area, that needs the money. That is the usual CL stuff. I have had more scammers on there trying to rip me off while selling. The "I will send the certified blah out, and my movers will pick up". Hope people really don't fall for that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1