Lord of the Rings Sound Track

justin_tx_16

Just picked this baby up. Sounds pretty good. I almost rank it with last of the mohicans and the mask of zorro. however...

there is a SLIGHT hiss in the background and on the intro track a high pitched squeeeeeeeeeeeee noise. that got real annoying.

the cd is good though. I especially love the music with the choir in the backgroud, like every other track Smile.gif

the bass that LOTR is famous for is certainly in this cd, but not as often as I would like.

i would say it is a buy, but not a run out and buy. i really wish it had a cleaner sound with some more bass more often. the music is great, the recording quality is'nt.

I got another Norah Jones CD today, $14.99 for my grandmother, leaving for Hawaii today Smile.gif

I also got both SparkleDrive cd's in the mail, I recommend them HIGHLY and expect to buy more. Great cd.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

heh... it never even occured to me to inquire about the soundtrack... I just figured I would watch the movie over and over again to get all the sound efffects...LOL.

If it's as good as Last of the Mohicans then I may go and inqure about it...

------------------

I am Canadian!!!