otacon88

47 minutes ago, otacon88 said:

R-28F x2

RP-440C x1

RP-240S x2

R-115SW x1

Pioneer SC-LX501 A/V receiver

Thanks guys!

Very nice overall. Any particular reason that you went with all the nicer, Reference Premiere stuff for everything except the towers?

You'd probably be better off with a pair of RP-160m for the main left and right instead of the R28F.

Just nitpicking tho, very admirable setup. Expecially that sub! :D

10 hours ago, K5SS said:

Looks like a very nice system! The one thing I would change is I would get the 450c. 

Thank you! Is there a reason to go with the 450c vs the 440c in my set up?

10 hours ago, mattSER said:

Very nice overall. Any particular reason that you went with all the nicer, Reference Premiere stuff for everything except the towers?

You'd probably be better off with a pair of RP-160m for the main left and right instead of the R28F.

Just nitpicking tho, very admirable setup. Expecially that sub! :D

Thank you! I originally wanted to get the RP for the whole set up, but saw the R-28F's were half off for black friday so I had to jump on that! Shouldn't make too much of a difference should it?

2 minutes ago, otacon88 said:

R-28F's were half off for black friday so I had to jump on that! Shouldn't make too much of a difference should it?

Nope. Not until you get bitten by the upgrade bug. And when you do, remember that the RP-160m are an upgrade. Especially since you have that monster sub taking care of the bottom end.