Jubilee w Eliptrac 400 / Faital horn crossover

bracurrie

I haven't visited here for quite some time and I miss all the fun. 

But I am getting my Jub clones out of storage to sell them. Since last using the Jubs I have had a computer crash. The recovery left out my miniDSP active crossover settings with EQs.

Does anyone recall the recommended active crossover and EQ settings?

Thanks

Brad

Here are the K-402/TAD settings and steeper crossover with updated delay...

Here are the tri-amping settings for a Belle.  Perhaps you can stitch together the high end (your Eliptrac/Faital settings) with the above Jub bass bin settings:

Or, if you have a calibration microphone, you can run a REW sweep with the microphone 40 inches from the front face of one of the loudspeakers, then email the resulting measurement file to me: I can take a stab at the EQs and delays.  That works a lot better, IMHE.

Chris

6 hours ago, Chris A said:

Here are the K-402/TAD settings and steeper crossover with updated delay...

Here are the tri-amping settings for a Belle.  Perhaps you can stitch together the high end (your Eliptrac/Faital settings) with the above Jub bass bin settings:

Or, if you have a calibration microphone, you can run a REW sweep with the microphone 40 inches from the front face of one of the loudspeakers, then email the resulting measurement file to me: I can take a stab at the EQs and delays.  That works a lot better, IMHE.

Chris

Thanks Chris.