Mmicko8

Hey guys I came to this forum so that I could inform myself a little about klipsch speakers. Although I'm a bit tight on money I really want to get the RP150M although I can't afford an expensive amp. But I've heard that it is very easily driven and so I want to ask if I could drive them with the Lepai 2020A+ amp as a temporary solution?

7 hours ago, Mmicko8 said:

Hey guys I came to this forum so that I could inform myself a little about klipsch speakers. Although I'm a bit tight on money I really want to get the RP150M although I can't afford an expensive amp. But I've heard that it is very easily driven and so I want to ask if I could drive them with the Lepai 2020A+ amp as a temporary solution?

The Lepai will definitely work. I ran my RP-160's for a very long time with the built in speaker jacks on my Pioneer plasma tv. Only around 15 watts/ch.

It played at very decent volume with no major sacrifice in the bass. Couldn't turn it up as loud as I wanted to sometimes, but it was more than acceptable.