WTB Forte 1 or 2 around STL MO

cobohnert

I'm looking for some Fortes for my main room. I don't mind driving a few hours in any direction. I'm about an hour south of St Louis MO. I have a hit on some about 3 hours away but the condition is less than spectacular and he doesn't have a decent enough camera to get me some pictures I would like before making the trip.

Please let me know if you have some for sale or maybe if you're in the area and have something else that may be of interest. 

I will be driving them with my Harman Kardon 430. So I don't have an over abundance of power and need fairly effecient speakers.

Edited by cobohnert
More accurate title

2 hours ago, cobohnert said:
I'm looking for some Fortes for my main room. I don't mind driving a few hours in any direction. I'm about an hour south of St Louis MO. I have a hit on some about 3 hours away but the condition is less than spectacular and he doesn't have a decent enough camera to get me some pictures I would like before making the trip.

Please let me know if you have some for sale or maybe if you're in the area and have something else that may be of interest. 

I will be driving them with my Harman Kardon 430. So I don't have an over abundance of power and need fairly effecient speakers

Welcome to the Forum cobohnert. 

in Walnut, right?