Need suggestion for Rear Speakers for 5.1

BlueHusky79

Currently have upgraded Forte II in front, KLF-C7 for Center, Heresy III for rears, and SVS Ultra-13 Subaru woofer.

Realizing that using Heresy III in Rear, is over kill. Wondering if their is another option that would match the timber of my fronts.

The room is to small for surrounds, would one of the Reference models serve as a solution? Have seen; RS-II, RS-3, RS-3 II and RS-10.

Welcome any feedback, curious if I can find a solution and then I can use the Heresy III in a 2 speaker system.

Thank you in advance. Regards, Jeff

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The heresy's are overkill, but only if you think they are overkill. If you like the sound, keep it. If you are dead set on changing, I would advise you to look at kg1, kg1.2, or kg1.5. They are all virtually the same speaker, just different generations. They can be found between $50-150 typically depending on condition and color finish. I don't personally feel like reference speakers would be a good timbre match for those fronts. 

Thank you dtr20 for your reply. Your suggestion makes good sense, have read many good comments regarding the KG series. Makes sense that they would match the Forte II's.

Based on prices I recall seeing last summer, I could afford trying a pair. Worst scenario either gift to my daughter or sale. Expect that I would be happy using as rears.

Happy & Healthy New Year to you & yours. Jeff

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk