need help with choosing headphones

Judge17

Im looking to spend anywhere from 60-80dollars on headphones. i got the logitech Z560s and at night time i cant even play them at low volume cause the bass is still way to strong so i was hoping i could get some good headphones for the price that i mentiond above. I want headphones that can handle rap and Alternative rock at high volumes. if you could get back i would apreciate it.

THX, THE JUDGE

As far as i can tell the Logitech's are some pretty good speakers they have worked great for me. The only thing logitech could improve is if there was an option to turn the bass down. Dont get me wrong there is a bass nob on these but it seem that you just cant turn the bass down enough. Some times the sub seems to be a little to boomy and if you live in apartments like i do thats a big No No!!!! lol. even at low volumes the bass still seems to be to boomy thats why i am looking to buy a descent set of headphones for night time. So if anyone knows of a Descent set for $60-80 plz let me knowSmile.gif

THX THE JUDGE

check out the http://www.head-fi.org . they would be the best to ask a question like this. very nice people over there.

they will probably lead you to sennheiser, grado and Koss and a sony headphone.

sennheiser - most comfortable, some times has too much of a tinny sound, klipsch lovers like them because of that

grado - awesome sound, not comfortable for long periods, not a cover the ear design so others can more easily hear you

koss - most bang for the buck for sure. comfortable and great sounding. not made to teh standards of grao or sennheiser, but for the price they are excellent

sony - their headphones vary from excellent to total crap and cost has nothing to do with it. i had a pair that cost $79, on the net for $49, and it was a great pair of headphones.

those are the top 4 cheapest but still great headphones. sennheiser and grado both getinto audiophile headphones with the Sennheiser HD-600 and the Grado RS series. Those range from $350-450, and up to $14,400!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me