Marantz SR5011 AVR CT (SOLD)

AaronB123

I am selling a Marantz SR5011 AVR in absolutely MINT condition. Comes with remote which is also mint as well as audyssey mic and stand. I do not have box because of excess clutter in the house but I still have the box to my Emotiva XMC-1 which I wouldn't mint using to transport this. In fact it's sitting in it right now. There is nothing at all wrong with this AVR and I only used it for less than a year. In fact it has a Best Buy geek squad 4 year protection plan on it that I spent 100 dollars on. I am not sure if that's transferable but I look into it. 

The only reason I am selling it is because I didn't really care for the sound it produced with my K-horns or my La Scala's for that matter. I think they both sounded better with the Pioneer I had before it but I know many people here like Marantz and it was a good product. Just some things I didn't care for like for one, the GUI doesn't work when running it in 4k so then you have to rely on it's tiny screen which you can barely see. 

Haha after reading this post I doubt anyone will buy this thing, I am making it sound like I hated it but I am going to be honest about my impressions on it, especially here where I consider myself to be among friends. 

So I am asking 500 or best offer. I paid over 1k for it but that was including extended warranty which as I said I will see if I can transfer to new owner. Mint condition, never been smoked around, no children or pets and it was pretty much always run with an external amp. 

I'm located in West Hartford CT and would really rather not ship but I guess I'd consider it. I would need to look into the cost. 

IMG_0738.JPG

• 1 month later...