SOLD Threshold SL-10 preamp (updated by Jon Soderberg)

Breakdown7

SOLD Due to having several preamps in the house and some recent purchases, I have decided to part ways with my Threshold SL-10. This is a Class A, direct coupled, full function preamp. It is in excellent condition throughout and was restored by Jon Soderberg back in 2014 (I have the receipt showing around $650 for restoration/upgrades). Separate power supply included. It is very quiet and pleasure to listen to. Internal MM/MC is adjustable and sounds great. I used it for a while in conjunction with my Joule Electra preamp, with the SL-10 serving phono stage duty. The balance control was taken out of the circuit by Jon, per recommendation for a more direct signal path. All caps were upgraded/replaced along with the RCA jacks. The volume control was upgraded to an Alps Blue potentiometer. Jon is apparently the best guy around with SS Threshold gear, and was personally recommended by Nelson Pass.  I'll take $1050 shipped for it.  If interested further, I'll email plenty of pics.  SOLD

IMG_1984.JPG