Coph Nia MC Phono Preamplifier - SOLD

tlarwa

I have used this phono preamp for the past 2 years with great results. I have successfully used it with a Denon DL-103r, Denon 301 MkII, AT-OC0ML/II, AT-PTG33/II and Ortofon Rondo Blue, which speaks to it's flexibility. The only reason I am selling it is because I have the upgrade bug, and want to try a MM pre/SUT combo. There are no aesthetic flaws, and it's performance is perfect. Below is a statement on it that I copied and pasted from the web. I also included a link to a nice review of the Coph Nia tested with a Zyx cartridge.

"The Coph Nia phono preamplifier is designed for the connoisseur who appreciates good analog sound . It supports MC cartridges and has variable input load settings that range from 47 Ohms to 47K ohms , internally switchable , in six positions , 47, 100 , 470 , 1000 , 4700 , and 47,000 Ohms respectively . The gain is 60dB and the RIAA equalization curve is very precise .

Using the latest IC technology as the active component is the only way to get ultra low noise level from the sensitive low output MC cartridges. This together with totally separate power supplies and transformers for each channel assures this phono stage will bring the utmost listening performance .

The main audio board is a dual mono construction . Even the ground planes are separated all the way back to the mains filter and the power cord . Only the highest quality capacitors and shielded internal signal cables are used .

The Coph Nia phono preamplifier is built to give its owner many years of quality analog listening pleasure ."

http://www.hifi.com.sg/review/zyx_r100.pdf

I will send more photos if interested, just PM me.