Klipsch Museum of Audio History

minermark

Hello Gents & Gals

I should NOT be the one starting this kind of thread.

I can estimate some 20,000+ that were here before me should be supplying all the funds needed to support the PWK museum.

I just jumped in with my support, what the hell, even if every member kicked in a buck or two, museum funding would be fine.

Im not here to challenge anyone for a kickdown, that's on you.

No matter the reasons we chat here, or what Forum Thread, we help people, The PWK Museum as well as paul himself will be nothing more than a Google site for future generation(s) without our support.

Now is the time to do whatever we can, this IS the STARTING line.

Right now we have an Opertune time for a great tax write off.

I Donate to a few 501 3Cs, my bookkeeper and me are happy camper. 

PayPal monthly takes care my business, cost nothing, pay tax(s):o or get a write off, choice is yours.......... :emotion-21:      

• Like 2

• Moderators

@minermark can we consider this a challenge?  I want others to know that you have stepped up at the Founder's Circle level.  I just can't understand why we are so lacking in supporters.  This year's budget with the Museum is very tight and we need every contributor we can get.  We have all seven of thee "Left Channel" Founder's Circle filled.  @minermark you hold the number one spot on our Right Channel... 

I'm challenging you guys to step up.  This forum has been here for you and continues to honor and represent your wishes....it's time to pay it forward.  If you can't afford a Founder's Club level membership PM me with what you can afford.  If our museum gets through this year....the sky is the limit.

We have some awesome folks involved to make sure this is a success..

Remember we have been designated by the IRS as a certified 501c3 non profit organization.

I don't want to beg or single any body out....you guys know who you are...step up and support us.  Please.\

Christy Luquet

Secretary/Trustee

Chairman Membership Committee

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

consider this a challenge

Did not write that to Challenge anyone.

20,000+ were here far before me, i just see good in a REAL Museum, one of a kind.

Bose is nothing more than a "Click Site" as well as all of the others, and they will never have what we have here.

Many follow their Fav speakers, but who in the hell has the history or their own Museum with a bright inventor? <NONE>

I piss off the neighbors just fine

Id like to say i made a difference, the support of a Museum for the hobby, how many can say that? in any hobby?

• Like 1