Pricing for a pair of Vintage Klipsch KG4.5 Black Satin floor standing speakers in excellent condition.

Scott Carroll

Ah, I live on Martha's Vineyard island off the coast of Massachusetts, as do the speakers. I was intending to list them in a local fb group, but surely open to anyone genuinely interested in them. Mainly looking to get the value and a reasonable asking price. If they are only in the $150.00-$200.00 range I may just gift them to my daughter and her boyfriend who have moved into a new home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scott Carroll said:

Ah, I live on Martha's Vineyard island off the coast of Massachusetts, as do the speakers. I was intending to list them in a local fb group, but surely open to anyone genuinely interested in them. Mainly looking to get the value and a reasonable asking price. If they are only in the $150.00-$200.00 range I may just gift them to my daughter and her boyfriend who have moved into a new home.

Hey Scott, are they 4.5's or 3.5's? Just asking as there was a post about them being 3.5's. 4.5's are a better speaker, at least to me.

1 hour ago, Scott Carroll said:

4.5 as listed in the original subject line. I think BluBitRates was saying the 3.5's would sell at $150.00 and suggesting I advertise the 4.5's at $200.00.

I would think somewhere in the $300 per pair range would be fair, I would think.

On 5/31/2017 at 2:34 PM, Scott Carroll said:

I really enjoy my 3.5s.  Maybe your daughter and bf will appreciate them