Klipsch KLF10 legacy series with Crites tweeters - $250 (Schoolcraft, MI)

opusk2k9

From ad:

Up for sale is one pair of my klipsch klf10 speakers. I have three sets of these and truly love them. After trying all different kinds of speakers from revel to kef to B&w and these to me sound better than all of them. I have the stunning bob Crites tweeter upgrades installed in the horns as well. The speakers have been painted white and that's why the price is so low. When I originally got these speakers the cabinets were in awful condition. I disassembled the entire cabinet and had them professionally glued back together by a cabinet maker. They are rock solid and look fantastic in white. All drivers are in prefect shape and no pushed in cones or defects. The speakers also come with the original grills. I am asking $250 or best offer and it's a steal at that price. Call or text anytime. 2693654298 I also have some pieces of stereo gear to get rid of as I'm moving.

https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ele/6219163336.html

No affiliation.  Painted white, but it looks like they did a nice job.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, teaman said:

I agree, they are nicely done. I wish I had some reason to head out that way other than for the speakers themselves.

Email and see what they mean by "I also have some pieces of stereo gear to get rid of as I'm moving."  There might be more stuff worth picking up.