Optimal distance for RP-140SA?

Alphafighter

I have read from some other forums, people are saying that because of the firing angle, and the distance to the listening position, they have to adjust the angle manually (using pads) in order to get the atmos effect.  someone even claimed that they have to tilt angle so much such that it feels like he's just listening to a front speaker.

so my question is what is the optimal distance for these speakers such that I don't have to adjust their angles?

Thank you.

I have 2 sets of these and I think they work pretty well. I'm probably about 16 ft away from the ones sitting on my fronts and only a couple of feet from my sides. My front ones are sitting on my klf30s and I lay them flat. My sides are sitting on my klf10s, but since they are so close, I made stands to angle them back. I can't give you any technical detail, but if you get a pair, you can experiment like I have.

Thanks man, I think I can only experiencing by myself...

Coz I have read some posts that people were saying that they don't feel atmos from their rp140sa, so I am worrying about that the same thing will happen to me....

my main listening position is about 2m only... so i worry that the distance is too close and not enough distance for sound to diffuse....