Klipsch RB-75 Pair - Black Satin - $750

Burkabr

Very lightly used pair of RB-75 speakers in Black Satin finish. Comes with all original packaging and boxes, including Owner's Manual. Pictures shows condition, but they are in near flawless condition. Each box weighs 34 pounds for shipment. Local buyers can pickup for free (Philadelphia area) I also have speaker stands that match each if anybody is interested. I can't find too many of these for sale around, so pricing is a guess. Let me know if I am way off. Price does not include shipping. Thanks! Working on getting pictures attached. 

Edited by Burkabr

Burkabr,

Welcome to the forum.

You have for sale a wonderful pair of speakers, I love my cherry RB-75's.

Where would local be?

3 hours ago, Burkabr said:

I can't find too many of these for sale around, so pricing is a guess. Let me know if I am way off.

Hard to say because demand will drive this sale but in my humble opinion, since you asked, $600.00 to $700.00 is closer to the norm.  I love mine and most likely would not sell my minty cherry pair for less than $650.00 and that is if I was desperate.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

Thanks Bill - I appreciate the welcome! They are fantastic speakers, but I just don’t have the room for them anymore. I’m still running an RC-7, but went to a couple of in-walls for the other front channels. 

Edited my my post to include my location, and I’m certainly willing to entertain reasonable offers.