which order should I do this, or if at all?

cdsang

Well, I have 2 cdplayers, both aren't that great. One is almost broken but sounds the best of the 2, and my other one is decent. But I would also like a sub to. So I can either save up for the sub in a few months and get the a nice cdplayer after that, or get the cdplayer in about a week and wait till I can get the sub. Thing is if I get the cdplayer next week, I'll have to wait 3 weeks longer to get the sub. By the way, I decided on the RSW 15. I haven't really heard any complaints. I know about the SVS stuff, but I think I would be happier with the RSW 15. No offence to SVS owners, just I think I would like the sound of the Klipsch better. I know it can't play as low, but as I have read, from 30hz and up, it wins in the dB, which most of my music and stuff runs about this area anyway. Also it makes it makes my speaker system 100% Klipsch. I also just love that copper look.

Well I sorta have a DVD player. Its just my PS2 and with that remote upgrade, I don't have any problems playing any DVDs I own. So do you cosider that a DVD player? I'll get a real one soon. But sence I listen to music more often, and cdplayers play cds better, I figure this is a good way to go. I'll get it after the cdplayer and sub. And after that, a better TV.