Kpt-535-4t or kpt-535-b/jubilee for cinema theatre

James007

Hi Everyone,

Bit of an overview first. So me and my team are planning on constructing a cinema theatre with Dolby atmos sound system for 280-300 seats. Most of the people we spoke to preferred klipsch speakers for the quality, rate, future services and warranty they provided. The two speakers we have narrowed down to are kpt 535 4t and kpt 535 b/jubilee. Since, we are new to speakers, thought it would be good get some opinions from the community on which amongst them would be better suited.

Our aim is to find speakers which provides the best sound quality and that supports atmos sound system well within this price range.

Thanks

9 hours ago, James007 said:

Since, we are new to speakers, thought it would be good get some opinions from the community on which amongst them would be better suited.

The only difference is the bass bins.  I assume that you also have preferences among the surrounds and perhaps the subwoofers?  While the surrounds might not make as much difference vis-à-vis the behind-the-screens, the subwoofers do make a large difference.  Could you elaborate a little more on this?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 3/17/2018 at 9:33 PM, James007 said:

Hi Everyone,

Bit of an overview first. So me and my team are planning on constructing a cinema theatre with Dolby atmos sound system for 280-300 seats. Most of the people we spoke to preferred klipsch speakers for the quality, rate, future services and warranty they provided. The two speakers we have narrowed down to are kpt 535 4t and kpt 535 b/jubilee. Since, we are new to speakers, thought it would be good get some opinions from the community on which amongst them would be better suited.

Our aim is to find speakers which provides the best sound quality and that supports atmos sound system well within this price range.

Thanks

So how is that going?

Where is your theater going to be built?