Dual Klipsch R-115SW

Berglii

Hello guys.

Today I got my second SW and before I hook them up I got a few config questions (newb). There is so much information out there, making it a bit hard to know what is right.

When I run audyssey xt32, I intend to get my levels on sw1 and 2 somewhere around -6 down to -11.5 dB

I then leave my gain knobs at that point and don't touch them again.

When I want to turn my bass up or down, do I do it through the AVR on

*Options -> Channel Level Adjust (+/- dB)

or

*Setup -> Audio -> Subwoofer Level Adjust. There is an on/off function and +/- dB (this feels like something else)

Lastly, I have my crossover set at 80Hz on my AVR and on the knob of the SW. I read that I need change the setting on my SW so that the settings don't fight each other. Is this correct?

If so I guess I have to change he Hz knob of my SW to 40Hz (ccw) or to the LFE setting (cw)?

Thanks gor amy help

Turn the crossover as high as it will go on the sub plate amp and let the AVR handle crossover duties.

You'll get best coverage in your room by putting one sub in the center of the front wall and one sub in the center of the rear wall.

Using the AVR for sub gain will insure that you're turning both subs up and down simultaneously.