Serious eBaying

For a small additional annual charge, AAA towing service will include online access. I recommend getting this service, it is worth the additonal $200. This way, if you get stuck on the road and have to call AAA for towing or a battery jump, and you are caught in a situation where it looks like you will not get home in time to make an eBay snipe bid, you can make your bid from the computer in the towing truck. I think it is so cool that AAA thinks of these things.

A similar option can be arranged with ambulance service, in case, gods forbid, one is in an accident, and has to make a sniper bid from a stretcher on the way to hospital.....hey, we don't like to think of these things, but **** happens.....

The worst scenario is when you get stopped for speeding because you are trying to get home to snipe a bid you have been waiting on for more than a week, and you find yourself impatient with the officer as she writes up the ticket...... "could you please hurry up with that ticket!!!! I need to get home to snipe...."

The old expression "Where's the Fire" has now become "What's the Snipe, bud....you know how fast you were going?".....

You know you are a serious eBayer, if you cancel out on attending your daughter's wedding because it conflicts with an eBay sniper appointment. Hell, who can really trust those snipe.com services, they are not the ones who are really collecting the goodies you are after....they will not guarantee their work.....no one can do it like you can.....

-c7s

You mean you have not seen that new Game Show called "Snipe", it is kind of like Jeopardy where the contestants hold a little button which they press competitively. In this case you have to snipe a bid on a collectible item by waiting until the last second. The contestant who ends up with the most cool stuff to put up for auction in the next round has the best chance to win Final Snipe......

-c&s

C&S - ROTFLMAO!!! I don't detect any bitterness in that post, do I? ;) As a part-time sniper myself (me and Tom Berenger), I totally relate. In fact, my family knows when I am in snipe mode and leaves me alone until I emerge from my office, sweaty and pale from the tension and drama.

DD

Being a disc collector, you can get Mo' Better Blues with Snipes.

I've heard of some serious eBayers who have made funeral arrangements to be burried with a laptop and a DSL connection...JUST IN CASE...they need to "scratch -out" one last bid.

Speaking of funeral arrangements (and no, I didn't pass, the computer's been in the hospital for a week. The fact that I've returned will surely disappoint here), check out THIS site:

http://www.cofanifunebri.it/la%20produzione.htm

Worthwhile to check out the links, esp. the calendar. Don't know whether I'm coming or going, etc., etc., etc.

Sorry, Clipped: I'M the King of the Thread Killers. And this was going so well...

fini

fini,

mmmmm Thanks for all those links, now my doctor says I will need that other link you just posted, and btw I really like that one model "Particolare de Biker Dude", it is either that or eBay the guts out of a Klipsch Heritage and then use the empty cabinet......do you recommend treating with Copper Green first? bugs crawl in and bugs crawl out......

which reminds me it has been awhile since I went on a Snipe hunt.

just how many copies of that Spike Lee disc have you got now with that technique?

-c7s