Panasonic Plasma T.V.

Canin2323

I'm thinking of getting a Panasonic TH-42phd5uy. But I'm really confused. On the Th-42phd4uy it said brightness is 780 cd/cm2 but on TH-42phd5uy it say 500 cd/cm2 and 650 cm/cd2. And on some sites it says 780 cd/cm2. What are the exact specs of the TH-42phd5uy. and wat is the exact brightness level? thank you

What really matters is what looks good to you. If you can get them side by side in the showroom that's a good comparison. A lot of these plasma's aren't even made by the name on the set. Panasonic has been making them the longest and they have one of the best screens out there, but where the name changes are the electronics in the set (audio, video jacks, speakers, etc...) Many (not all) plasma displays themselves will be Panasonic. I recently looked at the Panasonic 50" and toshiba 50". Same tv screen, different name on the set.

Sony is a rip off and their plasma's are far inferior to Panasonic, Toshiba, B&O, Elite, Fujitsu. They are all better than the Sony. I saw a sony and it was like looking through clouds compared to the brands listed above I demoed.

the new 60" fujitsu is amazing if you have the $25,000 to blow on it.

• Like 1