Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated-Fine Condition-SOLD!

bluesman1960

Greetings! Offering my very nice Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated Amplifier. I purchased this as a one-owner trade in. Asking $900.00 plus $40.00 shipping.New was $2500.00 No exposure to smoke, pets or prying little fingers. This is truly a full-featured, dual mono amplifier. Very powerful, rated at 250 w/ch in 8 ohms and 400 w/ch into 4 ohms! Peak to peak current of 75 amps! powered my Magnepan MMGi's very nicely and later my Heresy III. Includes a nice phono section, HT bypass, Tape Monitor loop, SACD, CD and tuner rca inputs. You have to look very hard to see any flaws at all, truly a nice piece. Some reviews called the sound "liquid, almost tube-like." It can drive most any speaker out there. Includes the manual, remote and packaging. No disappointments with this amp. Shipping to the 48 states only please at a flat rate of $40.00. This is a hefty, well-built amp. I will consider reasonable offers....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg