I', back, and my room is now PAINTED!!!

kenratboy

Well, if you missed me (yeah right!!! LOL!!!), I have spent the last 48 hours compleatly stripping my old walls and repainting in a dark grey (Canadian battleship grey.) It looks SWEET! I will take pictures and have Justin put them on his site (to show my modest system.)

Anyway, the room I am in is 13' X 13'6 and was a young girls room. It had blue sky and clouds on two walls, and light (baby blue) blue on the other two. They made sure to overpaint onto the baseboards, windows, doors, and ceiling, adding about 5 hours to the job 7.gif. Also, the wallpaper removal was over 10 hours (no matter what, it would come off in 1" pieces, steaming, wetting, etc. didn't help) Anyway, probably the WORSE home improvement project I have ever done, that included building a 100' fence!!!

Anyway, I am done, and I now have a good looking room!!! I now have the nerve to post pictures!

I am sore, tired, and have no interest in painting again!!!

Cheer up,at least it does not take you a whole day just to clean your room. 1.gif

Sunday I was at home all day just cleaning my larger room,by back is killing me now.Moved all my amps out,my subs out,my speakers out.Removed the carpet(to be beaten with a giant fly killa,and steam vaccumed to kill the invisible guests).

Then I had to bring all the gear back!OUCH

At least the room now has a smell of fresh air.

Today I will be cleaning my smaller Klipsch/Sunfire/ATI and PC room.Moved all my Sunfire subs upstairs.What a job,the Mark II and Sig are heavy tiny buggers.

I think I will leave the Sunfires up.To lazy to bring them down,remember I have to go up a ladder to get them.LOL